9. Rats and mice are ticklish, and even laugh when tickled.
10. NASA had to relabel the penis sleeve for urinating in space suits from “small, medium, and large” to “large, gigantic, and humungous” because astronauts would only choose the large and they kept slipping off.
11. The Roman Emperor Caligula once declared war on Neptune, the god of the seas. His men ran to the ocean and stabbed at the water.
12. Caligula then declared victory, and commanded his men to collect seashells as war trophies.
13. The official Space Jam website has not changed since 1996.
14. The voice of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, Jim Cummings, calls children’s hospitals in his spare time to cheer up sick children.
15. Blind Willie Johnson was blinded by his mother as a child, and he died of pneumonia in the burnt remains of his house in 1945. In 2004, he became an ambassador for life on Earth when the Voyager I left our solar system with a recording of his song “Dark Was the Night, Cold Was the Ground” aboard.