Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What to say about this book?

Well...it's Harry Potter...you have to read it to get to the next one or you will get all confused and lost...

It is not, however, my favorite of the series...far from it!

It's not a bad book...it's just a bit slow and there's not a lot of the wonderful side stories and adventures that are so totally unrelated to the majority of the story they aren't included in the movies! These are the reason I read the books!

Very rarely will you see me checked in (GetGlue) to a harry potter movie...they are so sorely lacking in content from the books that they ruin the whole experience for me! I totally prefer the books!

This one gets 4 stars...the only Harry Potter book to not earn the full 5...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment