Monday, October 29, 2012

Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Where to begin...

First of all...I spend the entire book crying! All of my favorite character (except 2) die!

It's a good book...wraps the story up nicely...but it could be longer...the final battle feels a bit rushed after 6 3/4 books of build-up! Maybe 30 more pages and this one would earn 5 stars!

I also wish the last chapter was longer...tell us more about the future, their children, relationships, etc! I know there are websites that have expanded on the final chapter and I can find almost anything out online...but I wish it was in the book!


Solid 4.5 stars...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment