Monday, November 26, 2018

Review: Pagan Portals - Have a Cool Yule: How-To Survive (and Enjoy) the Mid-Winter Festival

Pagan Portals - Have a Cool Yule: How-To Survive (and Enjoy) the Mid-Winter Festival Pagan Portals - Have a Cool Yule: How-To Survive (and Enjoy) the Mid-Winter Festival by Melusine Draco
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have just finished this book and it is all about the "32 Days of Yuletide" that runs from 17 December - 17 January... I do not know if this is actually a traditional thing because I am always leary of books that claim traditions I have never heard of are "ancient" or "traditional"...but it does sound like fun! So our family is going to do it this year...

Also...IDK what yet but I plan to try to do some fun recipes and maybe a game or two on the blog... #WatchThisSpace


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment