Saturday, July 20, 2019

***Facebook Fundraiser for My Birthday***


For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. I've included information about Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary below.

Our mission is:
To provide a loving home, good food, high quality vet care, compassion and comfort to senior dogs for the remainder of their lives. 
To build a ForeverFoster Home network to enable us to place more senior dogs in loving, home settings for the duration of their lives.
To provide education on the joys and challenges of caring for aging dogs.
To work with other dog rescue groups to promote the adoption of senior dogs.

CLICK THE IMAGE to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment