Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Out of the Closet Spell


This spell is to help you feel more open and to help you come out and be who you are, may it be; Lesbian, Gay, Bi, or Transgendered.

What you'll need:
1 White candle
1 White ribbon
1 Piece of paper
Something to draw with; crayons, pencil, pen..ect.

What you need to do:
Draw a Symbol on the paper that symbolizes what makes you, you.

Light the candle, while in your protective circle.

Take the ribbon and fold it fan style on your palm, hold it between your palms saying:

I'm powerful.
I am who i am.
No one can change me.
The Goddess loves me.
And i love myself.'

Tie the ribbon into a bow around the candle.

Hold the paper with your drawing over the candle, and re say the words.

Fold the paper and hide it somewhere in your closet. (Ironic)

Then say:

'Blessed Be.'

(Spell)
~Tikani SunTiger

No comments:

Post a Comment