Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I hate how this book ends!

I guess I understand why Dumbledore has to die...but I absolutely hate that he does!

This book is not my favorite of the series...it tends to drag a bit and Prof. Slughorn irritates me for some reason!

I do like the side stories though..always my favorite part of any H.P. book! Harry & Ginny together...so sweet! Ron & Lavender (seriously?)...Dobby fighting w/Kreacher, etc...BTB: Why does it seem all of the Weasley owe their live to Harry?

I like to think that the Malfoys truly get what is coming too them at the end of the next book...but in this one...all I really want to do is smack Draco!

Fleur shows her true colors at the end and proves even Mrs. Weasley wrong! LOVE!

Not looking forward to the first few chapters of book 7..they are some of the saddest of the series...but onward I soldier!

One more and my summer bucket/reading list is done :c)

That said...this one is a solid 4 stars :c)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment