Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**Please disregard my previous review of this book...Goodreads posted it before I was done...**

This is one of my least favorite Harry Potter books! I love the DA & all...but Umbridge makes me want to smack her!

That said...there are several important points in this book that tie into the rest of the series.

We have the introduction of Luna Lovegood, who will become very important in later books.

Also, the "gang" finds out about Neville's parents...very important since Neville could have been in Harry's shoes, had "Lord-Thingy" chosen differently!

There is so much more I could say about it...it's Harry Potter after all...that alone earns it 4 stars :c)...but, at the risk of boring you to tears...I will stop & say...

4 stars :c)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment