Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
3 bananas, mashed
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup natural applesauce
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
3. Mix in rest of ingredients.
4. Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
6. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
*If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.