Friday, September 21, 2018

A Note About Book Reviews

Good morning!!!

It has been brought to my attention that I am a bit "mean" when it comes to reviewing books!

"You say you love a book but only give it 4 stars!" has become quite the theme in my inbox!

So, for clarity's sake:

5 of 5 stars = I worshipped this book and it will live on my tablet forever and probably be re-read monthly! **Obviously with ARC's this means I will purchase said book...this should not need to be clarified!**

4 of 5 stars = I loved this book and will re-read it at least yearly!

3 of 5 stars = I liked this book.  It will stay in my digital library for when the itch to re-read it presents.

2 of 5 stars = I did not care for this book.  I appreciate you worked hard on it and I am very sorry I did not like it.  Really...I am!

1 of 5 stars = I hated this book!  I did not finish it and will be deleting it forthwith!  **A note about 1 star reviews...you will NEVER see one posted!  I do not believe in trashing anyone's hard work no matter how much I did not like it!  I always contact the publisher and let them know I will not be reviewing the book!**

I hope this clarifies how I review/rate books!

Have a lovely day ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment