2. Used coffee grounds and orange peels will keep cats from using your garden or flower beds as a litter box!
3. Like baking soda, coffee grounds will absorb odors in your refrigerator, pantry, or closets.
4. Coffee is the second most widely used product in the world, after oil.
5. Use steeped coffee to dye fabrics and paper for that vintage look.
6. Use spent coffee grounds as an exfoliation regime for your face.
7. Use coffee beans to fill bean bags or pencil holders.
8. Can’t get the onion smell off of your hands? Rub your hands together with coffee grounds for a few seconds!
9. Pop a coffee bean in your mouth and suck on it a bit for fresh, clean breath.
10. Use your coffee grounds to scrub your grill and stainless steel.